AliPlast XPE Ivory - 3/8" 29"x32" - 1 Sheet
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Features and Benefits: 3/8"x29"x32" Sheet Well-suited for posting orthoses, building long-lasting, functional foot supports and rigid splints Firmest grade, abr...
Features and Benefits:
- 3/8"x29"x32" Sheet
- Well-suited for posting orthoses, building long-lasting, functional foot supports and rigid splints
- Firmest grade, abrasion resistant
- Heat moldable
- AliPlast™ is a family of cross-linked, polyethylene foam. The five types of AliPlast™ vary in firmness and stiffness to satisfy a broad range of orthotic applications.
- AliPlast™ XPE, the firmest grade, is well-suited for posting orthoses and for building long-lasting, functional foot supports. It has a firm, dense, pebbly surface.
- Common properties of the AliPlast™ family include thermoplastic moldability, closed-cell structure, smooth skin, auto-adhesiveness, isotropic sheet properties, impermeableness to liquids and gases, good energy absorption on impact, and inertness.
- Holding Temperature = 3255, Density = 12 pounds/cubic foot
- Service Temperature = -1100 to 2000
- Available in Sheets.
Write Your Own Review