Reparel Leg Sleeve
- Reparel’s Leg Sleeve is a superior recovery option as an alternative to commonly prescribed graduated compression hosiery.
- Specialty Medical Sleeves
- The Reparel Leg Sleeve is the first of our specialty medical sleeves designed to be worn in conjunction with several commonly prescribed, post-operative knee orthoses.
- The Reparel Leg Sleeve uses silicon grips at the top band to prevent slippage and folding, providing a more comfortable alternative to currently available undersleeves that will also assist in reducing acute, post-operative swelling. Reparel Leg Sleeve is breathable, moisture wicking, and anti-microbial.
Use Directions: Wear as needed; can be worn 24/7 directly against skin
Recommended wear while sleeping for two reasons:
- to capitalize on the body’s increased healing potential while fully at rest
- to counteract the natural reduction in circulation that occurs while sleeping.
Wash and Care Instructions: Wash cold, tumble dry low – Please do not use any Velcro straps or additional components to secure Reparel sleeves to your body.
Reparel Proprietary Fabric: a blend of technical fibers with Polyester, nylon, and cotton. All Reparel products are latex and metal free.