Micro-Z Mini 100 Volt Pulsed Galvanic Stimulator
The Micro-Z and The Micro-Z MINI is a small, lightweight stimulator that allows patients to receive electrotherapeutic treatment in comfort. It is programmed for two treatment protocols, the first is a 30-minute daytime treatment and the second is an eight-hour nighttime treatment that is administered while the patient sleeps. The Micro-Z™ and The Micro-Z MINI™ can be used to treat acute and chronic injuries, to treat sources of pain, to increase circulation while improving range of motion, and to minimize soft tissue atrophy and injury. Its compact size and ease of use increases patient compliance and when used with Prizm's Electro-Mesh, Silver-Thera, and Stim-Support garment electrodes, they offer opportunity for rapid patient recovery.
- Variable treatment time from 15 minutes to 24 hours
- Pulse rate of 1-120 pulses per second (pps)
- High voltage, low amperage pulsed galvanic stimulation
- Intensity amplitude: 0-200 volts
- Wave form: Pulsed galvanic monophasic exponential spike with a fixed interpulse interval of 100 microseconds
- Power supply: Two AAA batteries
- Weight: Less than 2.5 ounces
- Dimensions: 2" x 2.4" x .65"