Prizm Electro-Mesh Electrodes Sleeve
Only %1 left
Supplier: PRIZM MEDICAL
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The Electro-Mesh™ family of garment electrodes include socks, gloves, sleeves, and back braces. These garment electrodes are unique in that they cover ...
- The Electro-Mesh™ family of garment electrodes include socks, gloves, sleeves, and back braces.
- These garment electrodes are unique in that they cover the entire surface of the treatment area providing superior distribution of electrotherapeutic energy.
- Electro-Mesh™ electrodes offer less than 1 ohm of resistance per cm² making their conductive capabilities much higher than other carbon or silver chloride hydrogel electrodes.
- Electro-Mesh™ products maintain a consistent level of conductivity and, with proper care, last a minimum of 90 days.
- Other gel-type electrodes may last less than one week.
- Using only the compression from the garments, these electrodes do not need an adhesive substance, making our Electro-Mesh™ family of garment electrodes more user friendly.
Write Your Own Review