Back Brace (2 Strap)
The ACTIVDAY No. 501 lumbar-sacral orthosis is designed to support the patient at all stages of recovery. The moldable panels are to be applies post-op without delay for effective immobilization, and kept in place throughout the rehabilitation phase. Later the corset, worn alone, can be adapted to provide comfortable daily support thanks to the progressive immobilization capabilities of our patent pending locking system featuring inter-crossed straps and flexible plastic-covered steel stays. Combined with our comfortable and breathable fabric, you get a result that speaks for itself: Perfect patient compliance. ACTIVDAY No. 501 consists of 3 separate pieces:
- A corset fitted with eight (8) flexible stays
- A covered lumbar thermoplastic panel
- An abdominal thermoplastic panel.
- 100% Cotton
- Neoprene and latex free
- Sacrum to T-9 Level
- Supports from sacrum to T-9 level.
- Post-op: Following stabilizing surgery, following lumbar disk surgery.
- Degenerative pathologies: Osteoporosis, lumbar-sacral vertebrae complaint, protrusions, and arthritis.
- Muscular pathologies: Muscular contractures.
- Practical and easy to fit, adapts perfectly to the body.
- This corset acts as a corrective measure and as a support to postural defects.
- Front panel is 6 3/4"" high.
- Breathable and non allergenic, 100% cotton.