Only %1 left
L Code: L0631
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The Prolift TLSO is a unique one piece TLSO brace that immobilizes the wearer from the sacrococcygeal junction to above the T9 vertebra. Prolift TLSO was desig...
- The Prolift TLSO is a unique one piece TLSO brace that immobilizes the wearer from the sacrococcygeal junction to above the T9 vertebra. Prolift TLSO was designed to give physicians an alternative to a hard sternal pad pushing on the patient’s chest which is very uncomfortable, especially for older patients.
- The shoulder straps gently pull the patient into extension without using a hard pad, which increases the comfort of the brace and increases the potential for patient compliance.
- The Prolift TLSO’s unique split front panel helps center the brace on the wearer’s abdomen while providing hydrostatic lift to help hold the weight of the abdomen off the wearer’s spine thus helping to decompress the vertebrae.
- Single layer of soft moisture-wicking material makes the brace thinner, lighter, cooler and less bulky than conventional braces. Prolift TLSO weighs only 30 ounces.
- Anatomically pre-shaped posterior panel with compression straps anchored directly to the panel. As the wearer pulls the compression straps, the pre- shaped panel will mold to the wearers back regardless of their degree of lordosis.
Product Warranty: 5 Years
Write Your Own Review