AliPlast 10 XFirm Buff - 1/8" 25"x30" - 1 Sheet
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Features and Benefits: 25x30 - 1 Sheet Use for semi-rigid foot orthotics and splint shells Closed cell structure, good energy absorption Can be vacuum-formed or...
Features and Benefits:
- 25x30 - 1 Sheet
- Use for semi-rigid foot orthotics and splint shells
- Closed cell structure, good energy absorption
- Can be vacuum-formed or heat molded
- AliPlast™ is a family of cross-linked, polyethylene foams. The five types of AliPlast vary in firmness and stiffness to satisfy a broad range of orthotic applications.
- AliPlast™ 10 is effective for foot orthotics and many types of hand splints.
- Common properties of the AliPlast™ family include thermoplastic moldability, closed-cell structure, smooth skin, auto-adhesiveness, isotropic sheet properties, impermeableness to liquids and gases, good energy absorption on impact, and inertness.
- Holding Temperature = 250°-325°
- Density = 10 pounds/cubic foot
- Service Temperature = -110° to 200°
Write Your Own Review