AliPlast 6A White Firm - 1/8"x24"x29" - 1 Sheet
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Features and Benefits: 24x29.5 - 1 Sheet or 16 Sheets for 1 Case Effective for foot orthotics and many types of hand splints Heat moldable Auto-adhesive AliPlas...
Features and Benefits:
- 24x29.5 - 1 Sheet or 16 Sheets for 1 Case
- Effective for foot orthotics and many types of hand splints
- Heat moldable
- AliPlast™ is a family of cross-linked, polyethylene foam. The five types of AliPlast™ vary in firmness and stiffness to satisfy a broad range of orthotic applications.
- AliPlast™ 6A is effective for foot orthotics and many types of hand splints.
- Common properties of the AliPlast family include thermoplastic moldability, closed-cell structure, smooth skin, auto-adhesiveness, isotropic sheet properties, impermeableness to liquids and gases, good energy absorption on impact, and inertness.
- Holding Temperature = 250°-325°
- Density = 6 pounds/cubic foot
- Service Temperature = -110° to 200°
Write Your Own Review