AFO PRAFO ADULT KODEL GUN METAL
Positive heel suspension is just the beginning of what the PRAFO® Orthosis delivers to your patients. The PRAFO® Orthosis offers many adjustable features beneficial for the ambulatory and non-ambulatory patient. Its customcontoured aluminum heel connector bar helps to control dorsi-plantar flexion by allowing infinite, measurable adjustments.
Its ergonomically designed foot plate allows its liners to be replaced or cleaned easily without tools. The integral, securely-fastened walking base provides a shoe-type surface for ambulatory patients. Its calf and foot segments can be custom-modified to accommodate patient physiology. Part of the PRAFO® Orthosis is an antirotation bar made of malleable aluminum, which adjusts to control unwanted extremity rotation.
Features and Benefits:
- Clinically proven for effective ambulation*
- Controls dorsi-plantar flexion
- Infinite measurable adjustments
- Custom-contoured, malleable aluminum heel connector
- Malleable aluminum anti-rotation bar
- Compatible with all liner variations that we offer if applicable
- Proven superior integrity of the superstructure
- Available in Adult standard Kodel liner # 650SKT, Pediatric standard # 550SKG and Infant standard # 450RKG
- Specific options to enhance alignment and support of the ankle and foot (e.g. VCA™, Plastic stabilizing shell)