The DARCO MedSurg™ Shoe is the most versatile postoperative shoe on the market today. Its fully customizable insole is double-padded and removable to accommodate the PegAssist™ (PTQ Series) off-loading insole.
- Square toe design acts as a bumper to provide additional protection when K-wires are present.
- MetaShank™ Protection provides more rigid control under the metatarsal heads.
- Strapless Closure eliminates buckle pressure on the forefoot and can expand to accommodate dressing up to 17 inches in circumference.
- Fully compatible with DARCO’s PegAssist™ (PTQ Series) off-loading insole.
- After foot surgery or when K-wires are present
- When large bandages or dressing are required
- As a platform for the PegAssist™ (PTQ Series) insole when off-loading wounds