Pediatric Comfort Cool Thumb CMC Restriction
Only %1 left
Supplier: NORTH COAST
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Provides direct support for the thumb CMC joint while allowing full finger functionMade of thin, 1/16" (1.6mm) perforated neoprene with a terry cloth liner that...
Provides direct support for the thumb CMC joint while allowing full finger function
- Made of thin, 1/16" (1.6mm) perforated neoprene with a terry cloth liner that helps keep skin cool and comfortable.
- Reinforced stitching allows the splint to be trimmed below the thumb MP joint if desired.
- Specifically designed for osteoarthritis and medial subluxation of the thumb CMC joint.
- Provides gentle compression that helps relieve thumb discomfort associated with CMC joint arthritis and/or instability, tendinitis or repetitive motion.
- Contoured neoprene strap wraps around the thumb CMC joint and the first metacarpal for direct CMC joint support.
- Plus sizes are a half size bigger in the hand and a full size larger in thumb circumference to accommodate enlarged thumb conditions.
- Anti-microbial and does not contain natural rubber latex.
- Available in Black.
To size, measure palm circumference.
Write Your Own Review