Relax Men's Slipper
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Relaxing slipper with a closed-heel design ideal for lounging or walking around the house.
Whether walking around the house or relaxing with a good book, slip your feet into plush comfort. With soft, fleece lining and microfiber uppers, the Dr. Comfort® Relax men’s diabetic slipper delivers warmth and comfort.
The Relax offers plenty of room to help accommodate swollen, achy feet, while the closed heel helps to provide support and stability without irritating the skin. Additionally, the rubber outsole helps deliver traction so you can walk around safely and in comfort. The Relax take comfort and softness to a whole new level.
Features and Benefits:
- Dr. Comfort gel inserts deliver comfort
- Rubber/EVA sole helps prevent slipping when walking
- Soft suede-like uppers and fleece lining provide comfort and support to the feet
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Closed back delivers support, easy on/off application, and accommodates swollen feet and helps to prevent skin irritation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Wide (E/EE)
- Sizes: 7.0 - 13.0(Full sizes only)
- Colors: Chocolate, Camel
- Material: Microfiber and Fleece
- Collection: Slipper